Air hostess – A dream job for the girls with Wingsss Aviation & Hospitality.
If you have a pleasant disposition and can get along easily with all kinds of people, you can consider a career in the cabin crew of commercial planes as an air hostess or steward.
ELIGIBILITY /QUALIFICATIONS FOR BECOMING AN AIR HOSTESS
The candidate needs to have the following in order to be eligible to work with an airline:
- Age Bar: Between the age group of 18 – 26 years.
- Height requirements: A minimum height of 157.5centimeters is required with proportionate weight.
- Marital status: Unmarried or married (depends on the airline)
- Eye Sight: A normal vision of 6/6 or 6/24 is required in both the eyes
- Language: Should have mastery in spoken English and other languages as required
- Passport: Should be eligible for an Indian passport
- Medical fitness: Should be medically fit
- Complexion: Fair to clear complexion
- Education: Any graduate degree or a 10+2 degree in hospitality
- Mastery in spoken English and other foreign languages as required
10+2 with a degree in hospitality, or another graduate degree
- Pleasant & friendly personality with ‘service aptitude’
- Well-groomed & maintained the physique
- Agility & good sense of balance
- Clear speech and voice
- Basic numeracy to balance accounts & deal with a variety of currencies on flight
- Quick to find solutions
- Ability to converse in a regional/ foreign language for national/international carriers
- Good health & stamina
- Polite, pleasant and tactful communication skills
- Good written English for writing reports
- Team worker